Terms of Reference
- Together with Club Administrator seek to Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Enhance the corporate image of the Club
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Collaborate with all other HS Units within the club’s structure.
- Ensure that sponsors achieve the adequate exposure in relation to their contribution to the club, across all our social media channels.
- Coordination with all members of the team on every media project.
- Responsibility for each post on our social media.
- Official Club statements (EN/MT)
- Design Posters for Schedule of Matches for the Month, Match Day poster (Date / Time / Venue / Channel to be viewed upon, Targets relating to social media achievements (Likes etc.), Official Social media platforms graphics (Profiles + banners etc.)
- Videography Promotions of Yearly Player animations (goal celebrations)
- Videography Promotions of New Signings and storyboards for each production
- Video Post-match interviews
- Video Short episodes featuring past greats of the club (Players + committee members)
- Video Creative match shots to engage supporters and the football community to our official media channels.
- Video productions to engage further our audience as needed from time to time. This also includes our CSR presence as a football club. (Christmas / Pink October / Movember etc)
- Match photos and all other photo related material.
- Graphics of Birthday Posters, Match-Day Posters to engage supporters, Player of the match posters,
- Pre-match posters to be used in key encounters and other graphic content as required from time to time
- Monthly Radio Programme co-ordination including player of the month competition and other supporter competitions that are organised from time to time
- Website maintenance. Together with the rest of the PR and Social media team. • Ensuring that the website is up-to-date at all times in all its relevant sections